Send Marketing Emails
A Digital Cookie site isn’t any good without customers! Girl Scouts who send marketing emails see more success in their sales.
Need help with your customer list and sending marketing emails? Check out this tip sheet!
Wondering what happens after you send marketing emails?
- To see what a customer with a shipped order would see, check out this tip sheet!
- To see what a customer with an In-Person delivery order would see, check out this tip sheet!
Some councils offer rewards to Girl Scouts who send marketing emails to a minimum number of unique customers. Note that this will not be the total amount of emails she has sent, but instead will be the number of unique customers she has emailed. This means that if she sends an "open for business" email, a "mid-season reminder" email, and a "thank you" email to the number of unique customers you have emailed. This means that if you send an "Open for business!" email, a "There's still time to order cookies!" email, and a "Thanks for your support!" email to the same customer, it will only count once.
In order to successfully send a marketing email:
- Your site must be published
- It must be within your local council's Digital Cookie sale
- You must be a Girl Scout 13 and older, or a parent helping a Girl Scout 12 and younger
- You must have selected at least one customer
- At least one customer selected must have a valid email address
- You must click the SEND MARKETING EMAIL button
The sample "Open for Business!" email located on the CUSTOMERS tab is just an example of the marketing email that would be sent. Don’t worry, the actual marketing email sent will use your name, local council's name, and local council’s Digital Cookie season end date.